dave says folow truth

dave says he heras mike flynn is telling people trump quit, but that is not the truth

trump has not quit

I ask: Why would mike flynn say that about Trump? I am hearing it all over the place in the last few days. Rude!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I saw that "prayer" with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears, that was a HUGE red flag back then for me. This other stuff now is more a confirmation for me, personally... I have learned over my lifetime to trust my gut, and my gut was screaming that day, now I heard him saying these things about quitting and no such thing as Q and all a psyop??? NOPE! Not buying what he is selling.😠

P.S. Didn't we both agree a couple of months ago that nothing we hear will surprise us anymore?
I do believe this counts..Yes?πŸ˜‰
Holding the Truth Line Brother!!πŸ’ͺ πŸ™
WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ•ΆοΈHolding the line here in Florida!!

Never, ever, ever, ever quit!

(1) Show this thread

I Watched A Interview With Flynn, Bout A Month Ago, He Said Q Was Fake β€œNo Q” And There Was Never A Plan! Was He Correct?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Mike Flynn is full of it by saying this. Mr T will never, ever quit. I do not know why Mike said that, but he pissed people off, for sure.

Misinformation. is he controlled opposition or is he just saying misinformation but a patriot? I do not know. But I do not like what he has been saying or doing lately.

Just hold the line.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I thought he and Lin Wood said Qanon was fake and a CIA creation? That part would be correct. There is no Qanon it is "Q" and the "Anons". Somehow they were merged and MSM took it and ran with it and that is why the dumbed down part of society thinks we are called Qanons which is bullshit.

(2) Show this thread

THIS WONT PLAY

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I reposted it

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm getting this error trying to play the video

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

try this

(1) Show this thread