Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

dave says folow truth

dave says he heras mike flynn is telling people trump quit, but that is not the truth

trump has not quit

I ask: Why would mike flynn say that about Trump? I am hearing it all over the place in the last few days. Rude!!

I'm getting this error trying to play the video

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

try this

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Who is this handsome man? :)
George Webb has been sounding alarms for many years on Flynn and it got him in arguments with Task Force. I honestly don't know what to believe. I do know that I don't trust anyone who doesn't want the truth out about 9/11. I constantly pray for discernment.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Have liked this professor ever since hearing him speak at Mike Lindell's cyber symposium. He's intelligent, patriotic, and shares info well. But I just wish in this video he would've explored the possibility that they all might just be playing parts (disinformation) for the DS, not us. Nothing else makes sense. Thinking about it all logically, it just doesn't. Clay Clark talked about what's going on regarding all this on the Conservative Flyovers show. Really, really good:
www.rumble.com/vpw6up-clay-clark-who-is-right-lin-wood-kyle-rittenhouse-general-flynn.html

(5) Show this thread