Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

dave says folow truth

dave says he heras mike flynn is telling people trump quit, but that is not the truth

trump has not quit

I ask: Why would mike flynn say that about Trump? I am hearing it all over the place in the last few days. Rude!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I saw that "prayer" with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears, that was a HUGE red flag back then for me. This other stuff now is more a confirmation for me, personally... I have learned over my lifetime to trust my gut, and my gut was screaming that day, now I heard him saying these things about quitting and no such thing as Q and all a psyop??? NOPE! Not buying what he is selling.😠

P.S. Didn't we both agree a couple of months ago that nothing we hear will surprise us anymore?
I do believe this counts..Yes?πŸ˜‰
Holding the Truth Line Brother!!πŸ’ͺ πŸ™
WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ•ΆοΈHolding the line here in Florida!!

Never, ever, ever, ever quit!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Florida da bestest and we have da bestest Gov!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, we do!! Desantis standing in the way

we have to make sure he does not get cheated when he runs for re-election

(1) Show this thread