We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

When I opened Dan's new posts this morning my hope was for a decode on them today.

Thank you "We Are the News"!

2 images ⤵️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I've given up - it isn't happening. In some ways, it almost feels like we've been led along like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front it it - so we won't fight back, we've been told to keep waiting for how long now?

IF it ever happens, then I'll get excited. I stopped hoping long ago.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I too get weary with the timing.
I used to get excited about the dates.
That was months ago.
I do question that if the White Hats are in control why are there continued chemtrails & devastating weather issues.
These could be discontinued and the movie play on.

There are several reasons that keep me going.
1. The first is that I AM a Starseed / Lightworker. I've Seen and have 100% Faith in the future.
2. I absolutely know that's an actor in the Bidan mask, along with certainty about other actors.
3. I believe James Gilliland, Elena Danaan, Megan Rose, Laura Eisenhower, Gene Decode and others when they share their experiences (somewhat different than mine) & have confirmed the DUMBS being cleared, the Moon & Mars freed of malevolent Beings.
Only minions left doing their best to keep the sleepers tranced & convinced in their scandemic, vaccine and climate warming agenda.
4. I'm here on Anonup with like-minded Souls, a family supporting each other until the ball drops

Well said, Starseed Patriot. Fortunately lightworkers have many tools in their toolboxes to help us cope, and change perspective. We also have an intense sense of duty and mission, that helps us keep on, no matter what happens. Nice to see you again

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it