When I opened Dan's new posts this morning my hope was for a decode on them today.

Thank you "We Are the News"!

2 images ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I've given up - it isn't happening. In some ways, it almost feels like we've been led along like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front it it - so we won't fight back, we've been told to keep waiting for how long now?

IF it ever happens, then I'll get excited. I stopped hoping long ago.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

This is a war--for our country--for the children. Staying in the present helps us and soothes us. Futurizing causes pain. We have to find ways to keep our emotions in check as we work to take our country back Blessings

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

hold the line they say 😂 the ebs is tonight tomorrow wtc next week next month etc im with ya its a crock of shit just to keep you tip toeing along make u get excited and nothing . besides u loose your job and freedoms great play ill say

(4) Show this thread

November 29th, 2021 is the 333rd day of this year.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Maybe he just thought it was
funny 🤷‍♂️

probably bull shit like always