We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

When I opened Dan's new posts this morning my hope was for a decode on them today.

Thank you "We Are the News"!

2 images ⤵️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I've given up - it isn't happening. In some ways, it almost feels like we've been led along like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front it it - so we won't fight back, we've been told to keep waiting for how long now?

IF it ever happens, then I'll get excited. I stopped hoping long ago.

This is a war--for our country--for the children. Staying in the present helps us and soothes us. Futurizing causes pain. We have to find ways to keep our emotions in check as we work to take our country back Blessings

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I get that. I'm done with all these prophesied 'EBS' and other statements that people push out there - in the end, "the white hats" don't want our help apparently - we're tossed on the sidelines like a toddler and told to be quiet and sit there until it is all over. But - don't forget to watch everything that happens and ooze over how good things are going when we're too short to see anything happening on the field.

I guess when they are done playing their games and trying to save the planet, they may remember we are still there waiting for news and verification of all we've been told.

Until then, life goes on and I'm done listening to anything other than actual factual, documented proof that something has happened or is about to happen.

Patriots need to step down on the "EBS incoming" posts, on all the crazy ideas they have that they put out as solid truth (because they don't know either, they are just putting it out there hoping it sticks).

Lost hope is hard to regain

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread