We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

When I opened Dan's new posts this morning my hope was for a decode on them today.

Thank you "We Are the News"!

2 images ⤵️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I've given up - it isn't happening. In some ways, it almost feels like we've been led along like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front it it - so we won't fight back, we've been told to keep waiting for how long now?

IF it ever happens, then I'll get excited. I stopped hoping long ago.

I haven't given up the hope for all of this to come to pass. I have given up getting my hopes up based on all the dates that have been provided for over the last two years. I go back to it is God's timing, His plan on His terms. Man will never know and more importantly even tho there are mighty patriots they are just men and I believe there are some that are looking to make a buck off of our desire and desperation. Trying times for sure.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WyomingFree Girl, click on at the bottom under it