In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Nice try, that's the WRONG HAND though, its supposed to be the right hand, always😡Its a very specific sign, not an "eh, one or the other" sign.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

i looked it up and saw no reference to which hand specifically - just that it is hidden. also found an image of washington (freemason) who used his left hand.

Nope. Its always the right hand. That is the only known portrait of Washington with his hand like that. Washington admitted to going to a whopping 4 meetings in the 30 years he was supposedly associated with the Freemasons, and it was the Freemasons themselves who started that narrative, that Washington was a Freemason because they wanted powerful people in their secret society. Washington was a devout Christian, look up Washingtons visions. Washington was a godly man who prayed to Jesus for guidance and strength. Those two things do not go together, Christianity and Freemasonry. Its was huge ruse that Washington was a devout Freemason and it was all based on that one portrait.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristineV in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

thank you for that explanation and for clarifying for me! i didn't know that.