Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Something's up with the left foot 🤣😂🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWHBKWbgHV8/

Watch the left foot of the 2nd guy who walks in around 19:23
https://youtu.be/JG8PhtFrO0Y

(2 images)

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

This narrative has also been drummed into Kyle and his mom for at least the last 8 months. The controversies over finances and over keeping him in juvenile detention came up back in March, shortly after Kyle engaged his new defense team.

Besides reading Lin's feed as well as a few others, I also listened to this extensive podcast from months ago. I smell narratives being built back then about Lin being crazy, etc. Most you can really say is maybe he was a bit paranoid or suspicious of others' motives, but is that really unjustified when taking on this enemy?

https://lawandcrime.com/exclusive/behind-fightback-untold-tales-of-lin-wood-an-unreported-gun-incident-and-how-kyle-rittenhouses-mother-sees-it-all/

There is plenty of room for reasonable doubt and more facts to come, so it would be foolish to judge Mr Wood at this time. There are operatives everywhere, as well as well-meaning people being manipulated into distrusting those who are, in fact, innocent.

Just asking, can you provide those receipts???

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Lin is the one dripping out the truth about the pedos and deepstate players. So I believe the DS is using Americas beloved Kyle as a way to defame Lin.

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I think you are spot on!! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Video worth listening to, because Lin explains and has documentation. But the whole blow back again Lin in concerning! And someone is using this to try to deeply cut into his character.

The Deep State snakes are able to slither into ANY group! We need to be wary of these "sudden" left field smears, designed to throw someone who has been on the up and up, under the bus!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Is Linewood exposing MK? Kyle was possibly a boy in Sandyhook. We all know that was a FF. Whether of not there were people actually harmed is beyond me. i knew it didnt make sense from day 1 and I was just waking up out of my slumber.

Now they are showing Gretta has the same birthdate as Kyle. we know Gretta’s parents are abusing him ( yes it is a he). WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE. Deepstate is getting exposed for their abuse.

I do not think Linwood is a bad guy.

(2) Show this thread

thoughts?

thoughts?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

AGREE 1000%. people here are really still not truly awake like they claim. So ready to bash Kyle and Lin yet praise congress like MJT, Jim Jordon, Rand Paul etc but yet they havent fought for election audits of 2020 to this day. WHY arent people here on this site harrassing those very people not fixing this mess? People here are NOT awake.. WAKE THE FUCK UP people and go bash on the people that need it most. Not Kyle. hes being misled and his attny he had is truly a POS. its him bashing Lin..

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Considering Lin Wood is a defamation attorney, this is an interesting plot twist to publically defame him.

ingrateful to rule the world…

So I guess we are running full speed with this "Kyle is a puppet" narrative to save Lin Woods reputation?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

you are an idiot.

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

What evidence do you have to make claims against Lin Wood? Lin Wood is a Christian and his actions have shown he has a good moral character.

(2) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

There is the Ghislane Maxwell case going on plus the attourney generals lawsuit going before the supreme court is also happening.
This is just noise to tie up the media from the real story going on.
Knew it would happen expected something bigger actually.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I saw a scared kid, not a freemason mastermind. He could have been scratching his side. Would have to see this live.

Nice try, that's the WRONG HAND though, its supposed to be the right hand, always😡Its a very specific sign, not an "eh, one or the other" sign.

(5) Show this thread

Maybe Lin needs the defamation suit not Kyle.

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Article in today's Chicago Tribune stating money for his bail was raised by outside sources and Rittenhouse wants to keep all the money for himself.....not sure if this is true. Doubt it.