How can this trash be electable?????

#MAGA

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

Remember the way Kyle was holding his hand when he was sworn in to testify? Ilhan is holding her hand the same way. I am almost positive of it. I will find that picture and repost it.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Mr. Rogers also had his trolley go into tunnels. He also liked to visit the castle with the king and queen. Good ole Mr. Rogers. The things you find out later.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

oh so thats why tom hanks did a movie on him ! paying tribute! sick folks!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Terri Longoria to his Publication

Yes, and remember the red sweater? And my kids used to love to watch Mr. Rogers. Seriously, who would have thought about who he was and what it all represented??? I worked for a woman in the 80's that wouldn't let her children watch Captain Kangaroo or Mr. Rogers because she said they were sick perverts. I just didn't see it. I see it clearly now.

(1) Show this thread