Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

One of the ten commandments:
You shall not kill.

(Two photos).

Same. The mudslinging is tedious and unnecessary. Ignore the drama and stay the course.

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that. Same here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This whole thing smells like a freemason or CIA manipulating the boy to me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YES!!! you and Joey are seeing it too.
Very weird stuff.
Definitely dark stuff.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe not

(3) Show this thread

weighing out between what kyle has said, versus what Lin has said, and what Lin has brought up about Flynn. then Sidney, and all of it being called out that Lin is the only truth teller… and then seeing the shot of kyle with Trump. all things point to just kyle and Trump and then Lin being the only truth tellers standing. this blows me away. i have chosen to retreat but i also value YOU and what you have brought to the table. pls tell me i am discerning correctly or whether we should all wait hntil the dust settles… help.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Lin was told about the threats while the kid was told another story.

Lin said he talked to him once, Lin was told the kid was in danger, even tweeting about the threats to him. The kid was probably told it was to raise money for Lin. They kept him in to play a psy-op on the kid and Lin.

All of it Projection because when they saw the evidence they knew it was a big win and could have a big payoff, they wanted to be his defamation lawyers. Conservatorship next?

Think about it, a lot of money involved, and Lin was supposed to handle the defamation part.

Pure Evil Bastards.

Time for Tucker to be a Patriot Journalist and call this out, Lin can provide the receipts and show the boy was lied to. Grand slam.

The kid is traumatized, someone needs to protect him from the wolves. How about a visit from Barron and his Dad.

Lin should be his defamation lawyer. He's the only one who will look after his best interests.

Lin Wood is telling the truth, listen, vibe it, he'

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Nana cant copy this do you have a link that I can post on twit wit for all to hear? Twit wit will not allow any link from anonup.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

TRUTH - Lin Wood is all truth / brilliant man

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I love Lin Wood as well. I do not for one moment think he'd ever wish any ill on Kyle. Keeping him in jail longer than he should have been is not something he would do. He's just not that kind of person. I can relate to Lin Woods heart and I think most people in America that are Christians can too. This is a mountain that is way to high for them to try and take down because with God there 'ain't no mountain high enough' that Lin Wood can't overcome. What ever they are planning I do not believe it will work.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I believe Kyle made a deal with satan to keep his family safe.

(3) Show this thread

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

As do I Doq, as do I!

how do you feel about Elvis?

God bless the patriots!

A TRUE PATRIOT for sure!! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅
DARK TO LIGHT ☀️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, I love all Believers. We may not be perfect, however our Father's, Son covered that....the enemy only fights its enemy...

👀🔥

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Me Too! Love Lin Wood!

I love all my cousins as well!

(4) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Lin is a Patriot.

Kyle is a Patriot.

Don't fall for the [DS] division tricks.

They can't crack Love, it's the secret code they can't understand.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I'm no longer sure Kyle is still a patriot. He seems to be well on his way to becoming a full fledged narcissist.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Fuck Yeah I DO TOO, "Over the Target!"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The whole Kyle Rittenhouse thing was a DS distraction. I’m convinced.

(3) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

everybody has their roll to play so with whats going on is going on for a reason

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

you and me both!!!!❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸