Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Is the fact that people taking the vaccines are going to die... or is that fake as well? And if it is fake the jokes is on us for telling people that, isn't it. I hope people are not going to die... because a lot of our loved ones have taken those shots. This is all quite insane... no matter which way it goes...

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Read what thousands of Virologist, Immunologist, Scientist, MD’s and other experts have said about the vaxx and boosters. Not the DS players who claim its science ,but, its so far from real science I’m shocked people stood in line to take the death jabbs. When they start trying to give this to children the person holding the syringe may very well lose their heads.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I agree... I think the brainwashing is way past being completed... these people cannot switch to Awake... they are too far gone... and are going to end up taking boosters. No amount of evidence makes any difference to them...😑😑😖😖

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

For most I agree. Its way past time to wake up to this CV19 hoax.

U.S. Marines have posted about 2 F-35B Lightning II aircraft
refueled and armed for Military Operations.

JFK = 35

JFK Jr. = F-35B Lightning II ?

Could this mean someone is prepared to take-off SOON ?

Only people mentioned by @afsocrob in this post can reply

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Jr.'s Birthday coming on Thanksgiving.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Really?! Wow....!!!😱🤩 Interesting times! Hope the patriots get a little som'n-som'n by way of NCSWIC...😇

(1) Show this thread