Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

There has not been a Q post for a year now and we are all weaker for it. Most folks have gone through their savings, people are jab dying, folks are committing suicide. For all we know Q and the Team have packed up and gone home while we have been left in a very weak position.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

I have seen so much and heard so much this year and it is a wonderful and a very blissful year! God is the Almighty God! Praise Praise Praise his Holy name! Holy Holy Holy is Our Heavenly Father's name!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

In every situation we have God, who is with us - for sure👍HE will never let us down🙏Pray. Believe. Hope. Love. Faith.❣️

(3) Show this thread

Is the bioweapon part of the plan ? Is killing us part of the plan? Is losing our jobs, homes and having no money for food part of the plan? I love Trump but I don't like it when he told the wold to take the poison jab. Power to the People I don't trust anyone in our Government .

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Awesome!
Thank…Q 👍

there are consentrention camps now in Australia is this also a lie, so why continue with the poisonous vaxx why do this to the world?, why do this to the children, i am fully awake i think 80% of us are... so why continue with this madness people losing their jobs people dying etc etc etc, why can't we the woken ones have our glory now, the other 20% will either lose it or wake the f....k up once and for all....

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

The next moves are by God not man . We will discuss after the Events.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

I can tell you that around here there are not even close to 90%. people are walking around in masks and testing themselves for Covid constantly. Kids teacher has “it” so they sent an email that teacher needs to stay home but don’t worry the kids are safe, no need to quarantine - a few months ago they would have shut down the school. make up your minds!! and no one even questions it at ALL.

(2) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

... but some people really died/dying from the sh(i)ot💉, or is/was that a movie, too?
... asking for a friend‼️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

no, sadly that is real.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA. Anti-globalism. Anti-communism. Anti-EU. Free soul.

Why do we only get fake this and fake that? When will we get something REAL? I don't like your movies anymore.

In response Maxxxmo *** to his Publication

That takes a lot of time and we do not have the time now. This is almost over and Good has defeated Evil. Now, mopping up the minions of the Cabal as the 13 Illuminati
Families are now dead.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Do we listen to Q, or what??

SIXTY-SIX TIMES Q posted "ENJOY THE SHOW"

🐸🍿

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

actors get medals

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

We are the show, watching friends die, feeding families at food banks, no jobs, we are all in a weaker position. Trump might be holding his ace card but we are all holding the fucken joker.

(2) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

May I just add, and good summary by the way. By no means sit back and watch....

We are all part of this "movie" we are definitely part of the plan. When you do wake-up, then action is your goal.

action action action, we're done with mean tweets and the quips on SM.

Call your reps, write letters, make signs, run for local offices and school boards. Men be men, women you're doing more and more and I'm very proud of you! Leaders lead. Lets all strive to be leaders.

thanks and may the force be with us WWG1WGA.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Is the jab being given to military a placebo. That is what I want to know. Are they reporting a show there?

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

no

(1) Show this thread

merci 😎☝️

I get and I want to believe everything that this says however this is not a movie that we are watching ...this is a movie that is being played out in real time and in real lives! so maybe some of the vaccines are not real blah blah blah etc but these children that are getting them and have to wear masks to school everyday and are being indoctrinated on a daily basis on covid, there's sexual preference, their sexual identity, they're pronouns... and then if they find out but the vaccine is poison how are they going to live the rest of their lives wondering whether they got the real Poison or the fake one? they are being bullied in school if they did not take the jab.. way too many questions and way too much time has passed...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

there is nothing to add…

ive heard so many things trying to find the truth! whats your thoughts on Devolution, another syop?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Is the fact that people taking the vaccines are going to die... or is that fake as well? And if it is fake the jokes is on us for telling people that, isn't it. I hope people are not going to die... because a lot of our loved ones have taken those shots. This is all quite insane... no matter which way it goes...

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Read what thousands of Virologist, Immunologist, Scientist, MD’s and other experts have said about the vaxx and boosters. Not the DS players who claim its science ,but, its so far from real science I’m shocked people stood in line to take the death jabbs. When they start trying to give this to children the person holding the syringe may very well lose their heads.

(1) Show this thread

REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING WHILE YOU PLAY SOME GAME WITH OUR LIVES

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

There are casualties in war.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

There are casualties in war.

(3) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I don't underestimate our importance as extras. With that in mind, I am operating as if this was not true. We are part of the show.

Also in the back of my head is the nagging thought that their making obvious mistakes could be a way to get us to let our guard down.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I hope Trump and whoever in the military are having fun writing and directing this movie, like with fake Biden supposedly getting a colonoscopy yesterday. Reading that news release in the morning provided me a much-needed laugh. 😂 And I think that detail is part of the larger narrative of him experiencing physical and cognitive decline, laying the groundwork for removal from [fake] office. I am reassured knowing that Trump and the alliance are 100% in control of this operation!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Damn, bro!

You had to go & say "operation."

LOL.

https://youtu.be/rCMXaykYmF0

He Has What For Brains? - YouTube

This video should be shared at high volumes, preferably with someone who needs a laugh. This video is satire/parody and just for fun. This video was made for...

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I think we all know this. Hillary has a body double. have seen them in a pic together walking side by side. this witch has been dead for awhile. so has Joe......

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

The REAL Hillary is already DEAD.

(2) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

We already WON❗#NCSWIC