In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Is Linewood exposing MK? Kyle was possibly a boy in Sandyhook. We all know that was a FF. Whether of not there were people actually harmed is beyond me. i knew it didnt make sense from day 1 and I was just waking up out of my slumber.

Now they are showing Gretta has the same birthdate as Kyle. we know Gretta’s parents are abusing him ( yes it is a he). WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE. Deepstate is getting exposed for their abuse.

I do not think Linwood is a bad guy.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Video worth listening to, because Lin explains and has documentation. But the whole blow back again Lin in concerning! And someone is using this to try to deeply cut into his character.

The Deep State snakes are able to slither into ANY group! We need to be wary of these "sudden" left field smears, designed to throw someone who has been on the up and up, under the bus!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
(1) Show this thread