Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

maybe he was a kid toucher priest

Rats in a box 101.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

and their black lives matter?! Dont shoot?! Hmmm🤔 This absolutely disgusts me! Then they wonder why they get treated the way they do!😡 Treat ppl the way you would like to be treated! I say brass knuckles for BLM who ATTACK!😡😡😡Sorry! NOT SORRY!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Paid agitators Today they are BLM tomorrow Antifa or Trump Supporters Or Qanon. SSDD

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

disgusting thugs