Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

See!! 🙋 here's another question. Exactly why haven't they been stopped/arrested/beat the crap up? This HAS GOT TO STOP! 🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

right, no different than commie marxists maxine waters and pelosi saying fight, fight, fight, but trump get impeached for saying fight for truth and freedom

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It does pretty much describe most of CNN.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

exactly, cnn failure

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(7) Show this thread