Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

In 2020 I was diagnoised with cancer, I needed surgery, had to have the PCR test, they went up both sides of nose! During chemo I had horrible headaches, even though I finished chemo/radiation in Feb 2021, I am still having horrible headaches… I think its from the tests, no mire doctors for me, I am done with the corrupt medical industry.. please, no test, no jab🙏🏼❤️

pas de tests pas de vaccins 😎✌️putain

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

a virus so contagious you need to double mask, stay 6 feet from everyone, quarantine

but to test for it they need to dig up into your brain through your nose???

so spit can infect someone but you cant test spit?
ok, makes perfect sense..

not that i would trust any test results anyway they are to easy to minipulate.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

If you can catch and spread it walking around without a mask, why do they need to scrape the base of your skull? Think about it

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Exactly... yet the average so called intelligent human put all sense of logic and reasoning aside and apparently decided to played stupid, that for me proved to be a form of an IQ test in it's self.

(1) Show this thread

I had a nasal swab test done a few months ago in order to come back to work after exposure. They only swabbed the nostril (not back to the throat) I will not let that happen again. But is there a reliable way to detox from even that?

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

Yes..been there done that..Said NO to VAX...Mandated to resign last Friday.. called Attorney..said 100k to help...now what?? Do you have money to loan to an unemployed healthcare worker?!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

YUP, NO TESTS...ABSOLUTELY NO SWABBING. THEY Are Trying to KILL YOU. The substance is loaded on a nanoscopic carrier designed to cross the blood brain barrier to deliver drugs or pathogens and is patented. Twisting the swab ABRADES the delicate sinus tissues and facilitates the delivery of pathogens through an open wound, it is also used for ID chip.
REFUSE THE PROCEDURE on the grounds that it is not safe, & it is being used to kill millions of us quietly and anonymously.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

You forgot the Sterile E/O on the pkg for the PCR test that stands for Etholene Oxide... known for causing brain cancer.

(1) Show this thread

The part I do not understand is why go that far up your nose? If you are really sick then it should have the same results by barely going inside the nose or even spitting on it...right? It is NOT about testing for a virus.