Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happyday17 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Refuse it. You showed up healthy, not sick. Cite sick policy. The test is assault.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

pas de tests pas de vaccins 😎✌️putain

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

In 2020 I was diagnoised with cancer, I needed surgery, had to have the PCR test, they went up both sides of nose! During chemo I had horrible headaches, even though I finished chemo/radiation in Feb 2021, I am still having horrible headaches… I think its from the tests, no mire doctors for me, I am done with the corrupt medical industry.. please, no test, no jab🙏🏼❤️

(8) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana understands there are particles on the test swabs as well.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Are you meaning nano particles? They are using the Quidel Quickview Antigen rapid test for at home use.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm
https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/cdcs-failed-coronavirus-tests-were-tainted-with-coronavirus-feds-confirm/
A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.
BETH MOLE - 4/20/2020, 8:16 AM

As the new coronavirus took root across America, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent states tainted test kits in early February that were themselves seeded with the virus, federal officials have confirmed. The contamination made the tests uninterpretable, and—because testing is crucial for containment efforts—it lost the country invaluable time to get ahead of the advancing pandemic.

(2) Show this thread