Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I pray every day for the incredible, brave warriors❤️💥🙏🏼🇺🇸

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Family member, USN Special Forces, being mandated the jab or else. PCR tests are evil.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

The cleaning is real.

(1) Show this thread

Call sign flipped to Anon

WHAT TRIAL IS HAPPENING NOW ????

How does G. MAXWELL trial impact the pedo industry?
The PEDO's are in GOVT. & BIG Everything and they want it
silent ... quiet ... HUSH HUSH

EXPOSE THE TRIAL EVERYWHERE, "pass the turkey" ask ?s about the trial ... ask if its OK to abuse children / traffic them to PEDO's

TIME TO TALK TO YOUR WORLD - FRENDS ? FAM ? COMMUNITY

i saw that the trial doesn’t start until 11/29. do you have different information?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Time to Stand up!
YOU ASK WHAT CAN YOU DO????

*Refuse the death jab!
*Refuse the tests!
*Force them to fire you so you can sue them, film it, & advise them that you will be suing.
*Every Patriot on this planet should be right now moving their money out of the evil cabals central banking system, out of all big banks and into smaller local hometown banks or credit unions, finish them off.
*Ban together locally to help each other and fight against any of these trying to take your rights.
*Keep on exposing their evil everywhere you can.
*Push your local leaders to stand against them like FL, TX, & TN in law & buy legal suits.

&

Connect with God & PRAY!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

searchrd for local banks, still attached to central... so... i pull cash and use. not transfering to the " same type of banking system" waste of yime and another fistraction. if i find 1 then i will but before you switb research every person in position of leadership in " local" bank. look at what is bank involved in. finding pretty much 100% of banks are same. time to get creative. get a card and load it using cash. works fine. 😛 no name attached as solg as you buy it with cash, load it using cash. 😛

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So difficult to change banks, they seem to be all connected. I have direct deposits, to move around is so difficult. I definitly agree with you, I hate these evildoers…. maybe soon, we will have better choices. Godspeed Patriot🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

National Guard is preparing for something.

I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Refuse it. You showed up healthy, not sick. Cite sick policy. The test is assault.

(3) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

⏰WE WON'T FORGET, KILLARY

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

My heart breaks for their families❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸💥They will always be remembered, please God, may punishment come soon…..

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Family member being suspended first week of December for not being vaxed, HEALTH CARE WORKER

they move in silence like ghosts........

In response reaper myer to his Publication

except the time the stealth chopper crashed at osama obamas body doubles compound

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....

https://youtu.be/k26hmRbDQFw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt