I have broken the Q code 100%
By reading it and by the grace of God I know what is to come.
The question is do you want to know?
It is nothing like I had thought it to be, as a matter of fact I still am not sure that I can believe what it says.
It completely changes everything.
Everything.
It completely matches with Gematria though.

Since that is a fact I must conclude that it is truth
OR
Both are lies.
This is very hard for me because it shatters everything I believe in.
I do not know if I am willing to give that up yet, if at all.
I do not know that by telling you I am passing forward God's truth
or helping satan damn you.

This is not a joke or a prank, I really have solved it.

The end is not for everyone is an under statement.
Do you want to know no matter what?
Please pass this around as I would like to get as many responses as possible.

I will answer every response I get but only after you decide and only if it is to hear it.

God loves you all!

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I would like to hear God’s truth

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

Brother, I stand by your decision whatever choice you make. God has given you a gift and He will let you know when you can open it. The truth is spoken to us everyday, we just have to listen to the right speaker, God.

As for myself, God gives me all that I need.

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self- evident”

I’ve been following you for over a year. Back then you were the first person to claim Biden would spend some time in the White House. Every other “Truther” was saying he’d be taken out before the inauguration. I’d like to hear what you have to say…

If it is the truth, the God's honest truth, then yes, let us know what you know. Someday God will let us know everything, so if you don't share, one way or the other, we'll know the truth. In God's time or yours, at this point faith is the only thing I cling to, the choice is yours, WWJD??

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

So u finally figured out that the time stamp gets multplied by the missing letter, then divide it by the capital letter which when mirrored on the clock gives the delta for the drop date which is subtracted from 17 then add 45. Figured it out months ago!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Don't use Gematria, it is misleading.
It was invented for the bad guys to communicate messages, has nothing to do with Numerology or God.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Only truth? YES!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes Please please share
Im looking for any and all info than you
So far there have been surprises along the way.
I do believe Not everyone is going to make it.
I believe we will have a short amount of time to choose a path.
Something like
should I stay, or should I go now moment.
Pick a path and hold on. First I have to hear the deal

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Yes, please share your theory. Would love to hear what you think.

SHOW them how to "crack the code" to do it THEMSELVES, otherwise you are just another TELLING another...

SHARE how it is done & let them discover the information with their own brain, eyes & heart.

& them they can decide for themselves rather than someone TELLING them ...
it's TIME for everyone to put in the work individually.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

the truth will set us free. please share.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

The truth Is all I want. Yes Please!

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

yes please

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

💥💥💥Yes Please John. I would love to know. Tried to break the Q code and I have nothing but frustration to show for it. The Truth needs to come out. We the Patriots Need to know. We WANT the truth even though most of us Cannot handle the truth. 💥💥💥

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yes absolutely. Throughout my life I have always asked questions. Unfortunately I have been asking the wrong people due to the centuries of indoctrination. This past year or so I have felt like I am back in school (in a good way), learning so much. And for the past few months I have realised there is so so much more and I am only scratching the surface. So yes please, your research would be much appreciated.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Someone, somewhere, HAS to start giving people truth.

Too many are sitting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. And losing hope every day.

Life is never what you expect it to be, that's a reality. None of us knows when we will die, or how.

It's how we live that is important - and if we could finally get some honest TRUTH shared with us, that would have a vast consequence to those who hear it.

Will you send people into Satan's hands? No - only that person alone can hand their life over to Satan, and chances are they are already in the process if that is where they are headed. That's not your responsibility, you're just the messenger - not the person who decides what to do with the message. Perspective.

The past few days I've given up, I spend very little time online now. The false hope pushed out is draining. Unless something truly comes from God alone, and it connects with me, I won't trust it anymore.

Whatever happens - Christ alone is my hope, future and salv

I want to know

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

OK, how do you see it all playing out?

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Truth comes in the beginning, the middle and the end. Therefore, it is not a question of 'want to hear/know'. At this point, it is a matter of NEED to know/hear. If God has given you space to obtain this information, HE has given you purpose, responsibility and reason to pass on the information. I am a psychic for lack of better words. My greatest love and purpose in life has been my conversations with God and the Angels. I swore many, many years ago what they asked of my, the two main things being, I have to give what comes, how it comes. And, for me, I can not place alcohol/party drugs in my body. Clean life. Hope this helps your indecision some. You, my friend, are being called to spread the word.

I am very interested to know what you have to share!

Just a wife, mom, Patriot. Tired of the lies, looking for the truth.

I just want to know the truth, no matter what it is.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

yes please

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Its in your hands now. Those that chose to do deep digs and reeled heartache from the realization of it all, will be even more curious. There are many disappointments but I have ideas of what is coming also. I feel it in my soul but I would like to see if we are on the same page also. If you decide to publish it, we will have to decide and reconcile our truths. Bring it forth

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes please; I would very much like to hear what you have to say.

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

Please share this with us. I've gone back some forth over it as well. Thank you so much and may God bless you

lets hear it

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trump is my President Love our Military and Country

i would like to know please share

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Fire at will!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

God's truth only!