#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
I'm reposting this...If you haven't seen this, please watch.
1 hr 20 min video.

Connecting the Dots...Red Pilling the World.

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay Gould & David Winn Miller saved our Republic in 1999.

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Every American needs to see this. I hope it's played over and over during the reveal.

yes..thanks for reposting...its a very good, informative video.
wonder where this sergeant is today?

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

THIS WAS MY 1ST RABBIT HOLE 4 YRS AGO HE HAS A FEW MORE AS WELL VERY INFORMATIVE

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I've watched this twice. it has alot of moving parts to it. Will blow your mind and yet...seems none of it applies today.

💥💥💥Everyone needs to watch this video to understand what's been going on since the very beginning and why we are where we are now.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

this is so eye opening!!! so glad it was reposted! im saving it for my page!!! i tried to tell my son who is usually open to things i share with him. but this time he said it was not true from sources he checked 🙄🙄🙄- listen kid, “ has your mother ever told you a lie!!!!” ANSWER IS: No!!!! not EVER!!! give me a break!!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I watched this quite a while ago and it is excellent. It will open your eyes.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve seen this before, and I HIGHLY recommend watching!!!

Thank you for reposting this! I kept trying to send to people, several times in the last couple of years...it would always be taken doen before anyone could watch!!

This video even means MORE today after Kyle’s Verdict and the Globilists Threat to have the corrupt DOJ review it!!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts