#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is what they are doing to our skies in Cali this morning.
I'm sure the layer below in the city is "fallen chems". When they DON'T SPRAY, I can see the city but today I'm not allowed.
It is SO BAD, I don't want to go outside.

The 4th pic shows a ring around the sun.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

big chem trail day here in Mass. the rats are cornered. last ditch effort to poison us?

I still don’t buy that theory. I still haven’t seen enough to convince me of that.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kevindyrun in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

Watch some of Dane Wigington's YouTube videos. Geoengineering is real, it's here, and it's not good. Bill Gates is trying to make money off of it (and everything else under the sun, so to speak).
https://www.youtube.com/c/DaneWigington

Look it up on something other then google. They admitted it a while back. And, you can bet when they admit something they've already been doing it a long time. Look at the Tuskegee Experiment. They did that for 40 years.

I see them every day, sometimes all day long. You can bet it's going to rain soon when they are so dense. I also remember the clouds of my youth. (68) They were nothing like these. I've talked about it a lot but finally gave up because no one would listen. They will wake up eventually, hopefully before we're all dead.People don't believe the government would do anything to harm us. They'll find out about that soon.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

FOR THOSE THAT ARE YOUNGER.
Not sure your age but I'm 60. I know what the real contrails looked like when I was a kid.

Look at the white line trails the planes lay in the sky that magically turn into "clouds". When I was a child it was rarer to see a plane with a CONtrail and when we did, we would watch the plane until it was out of site.

The trail left behind the planes were short & would NEVER stay in the sky like the ones being left in these days. They would only follow the plane. LOOK at the trails left now and you will see them widen and they don't go away.

Today you have criss-cross, X's, tic-tact-toe, that NEVER happened when I was a kid.

These pics are same day late afternoon. My skies where white yesterday when they should have been clear blue like a few days before when they did not lay chems. NONE of those "clouds" are real in those pics

The pic with the "rainbow" in the "clouds" was this morning. What causes the rainbow effect if not by water droplets. How

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I am your age. I agree. I still see those kind of trails in the sky also that disappear quickly but way too many of the other. 'Boiling the frog slowly' has conditioned younger people to think it is normal. ☠😡

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Posted about it yesterdat they hit us good up in Northeast Mass. Not a real cloud in the sky just crosses. Then at night half the sky i could see stars and they sprayed as they went by the moon. You couldn't see a star at all.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

which one

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Chem trails.

(1) Show this thread