#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is what they are doing to our skies in Cali this morning.
I'm sure the layer below in the city is "fallen chems". When they DON'T SPRAY, I can see the city but today I'm not allowed.
It is SO BAD, I don't want to go outside.

The 4th pic shows a ring around the sun.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

big chem trail day here in Mass. the rats are cornered. last ditch effort to poison us?

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I still don’t buy that theory. I still haven’t seen enough to convince me of that.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

FOR THOSE THAT ARE YOUNGER.
Not sure your age but I'm 60. I know what the real contrails looked like when I was a kid.

Look at the white line trails the planes lay in the sky that magically turn into "clouds". When I was a child it was rarer to see a plane with a CONtrail and when we did, we would watch the plane until it was out of site.

The trail left behind the planes were short & would NEVER stay in the sky like the ones being left in these days. They would only follow the plane. LOOK at the trails left now and you will see them widen and they don't go away.

Today you have criss-cross, X's, tic-tact-toe, that NEVER happened when I was a kid.

These pics are same day late afternoon. My skies where white yesterday when they should have been clear blue like a few days before when they did not lay chems. NONE of those "clouds" are real in those pics

The pic with the "rainbow" in the "clouds" was this morning. What causes the rainbow effect if not by water droplets. How

I am your age. I agree. I still see those kind of trails in the sky also that disappear quickly but way too many of the other. 'Boiling the frog slowly' has conditioned younger people to think it is normal. ☠😡

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lovewins_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Wins, click on at the bottom under it