#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is what they are doing to our skies in Cali this morning.
I'm sure the layer below in the city is "fallen chems". When they DON'T SPRAY, I can see the city but today I'm not allowed.
It is SO BAD, I don't want to go outside.

The 4th pic shows a ring around the sun.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

big chem trail day here in Mass. the rats are cornered. last ditch effort to poison us?

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I still don’t buy that theory. I still haven’t seen enough to convince me of that.

Only people mentioned by @TruthWillPrevail in this post can reply

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Chem trails.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

I am 59 and an atmospheric scientist with a MS degree. More importantly I have been an avid sky watcher my whole life. Normal contrails should dissipate within minutes if not seconds. These arent normal. in fact I have seen them turn the chem trails on when theyve reached their desired location in the sky. Ive seen this more than once.

(1) Show this thread