OMGosh!!!!

"Recently Exposed Video showing Ex-NFL Player Zac Stacy Beating the Shit Out of Ex-Girlfriend in Front their Kid!

Read the 'MSM' Headlines, nearly everyone says 'Allegedly Beating'. Really?? Throw this POS, Coward in jail!!"

~ Douglass Perry

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I couldn't believe when I was reading the news headlines of allegedly. Unbelievable that the news outlets can get away with printing crap like that. Did you all notice the baby on the couch when he was beating the woman? I am so angry and upset, by what all is going on in the world. I hope and pray GOD will eradicate these demons from the earth. I am truly feeling lost in this disgusting world we are living in.

His ex-girlfriend did not beat herself.

Time for a restraining order, at the very least.

bit he was a good boy and didudu nuffin…

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

He will see Gods wrath.SOON
PROMISE

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Who is filming it??? Disgusting, animal who is an empty soul!! Too hard to watch - he is a piece of 💩- hope she files charges and divorces that turd!!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

a deranged 'animal' , who needs to be 'put down' for the safety of the child and the childs mother.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Won't hear outcry from the peanut gallery except it's the the white woman's fault. This POS is done!

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

That was her white privilege.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Run, do not walk, away fast

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

This is so hard to watch.