Only people mentioned by @Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

DeSantis signed another bill, aimed at ending ALL
Mandates related to masks.... and he picked

Brandon, FL to sign it! FJB Trolling at it's best!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIWRuLS1mLE
this is what I think about when I see the maskies
It's over already, it's done, leave it in the ground, mistakes were made.

scary movie 1 wassssup do not laugh - YouTube

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Unfortunately too many people fell for it, forcing hundreds of thousands of small businesses to close and relationships to be torn apart.

The evil doers MUST be held accountable.

We had a few Dem run cities in Miss that kept the lie alive. The coast has been fully operational since last spring.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I live in rural PA, and despite Wolf's shenanigans, my area was mostly open by June of last year. I went back to work - no mask, testing, or other BS - and I only shopped in stores that didn't require masks. I'm glad to also be living in the land of the free.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yes they have been lying just moved to Florida a year ago - I call it the land of the free..however finding good doctors is a hard thing to do - my visit with my GP left me dismayed and very upset - I told him I was not interested in the Covid vaccine..he proceeded to humiliate me and badger me - I told him we can agree to disagree.he did not stop there - accusing me of being selfish because I was exposing other people to danger..then proceeded to tell me he had 80 people die of covid in the hospital in October..I said with Covid or from Covid I know he was lying he has only seen me 3 times and said he cared about me and wanted to save me...it was creepy and I saw him as a devil..needless to say I will be looking for another Dr. I do not trust him at all..I wanted to ask him how much money he made if he was able to vaccinate a high percentage of his patients..I did not - he did the same thing to my husband - who also said no. This is in North Port Florida...If anyone wants his nam

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Bad character. Hope u find a great one. :)

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Same in Nebraska.

Yep. I live in FL and I can say this is true. I tell my family they should be grateful they haven’t had to live the way others do in the country and the world. That other people’s freedom has been completely stripped. I fight not for myself, but for everyone else in the country and the world who doesn’t see what’s happening. Too bad none of my blue pilled friends and family believe me. I can’t get through to them. It’s sad.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Yes, Georgia never really ahut dowm fully either!! I have several friends that dont believe what im saying, but as more and more continue to happen, theh are starting to see. The most important part is that we are trying!! Keep trying and keep your faith in God! its so much easier to talk to people about this stuff now then it was 14 years ago!!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

You’re not alone. You’ve done the best u can. Life has a way of taking care of situations - so let it take care of it for u. There will be a turning point and u will be the one smiling.

(2) Show this thread

Pandemic is mostly in Democrat ruled states. A few who believe tv news got vaccinated around here. No mask mandates or closed business etc,