Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Absolutely true. The 5013C tax has had a huge negative effect on the church, turning most churches into businesses and the worship of money. Success is determined on how large the attendance is, rather than truly teaching the true gospel of grace, freedom, New Covenant and restoration of the spiritually dead to spiritual life. It is all about a true, deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Small home churches/bible studies will be the future of the faith.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

When driving through some rural country sides, I have observed these huge mega churches positioned in the middle of a field with a huge parking lot. To drive for many miles in all directions I have found myself looking for people/citizens of that community that would need a church of that size. In most instances there wouldn't be enough to fill up 1/2 of the church. Where is the money coming from to build and maintain these monstrosities? Obviously 501(c)(3). These churches need tore down. Let's go back to tents and community with Friday's or Sunday's being the day of worship and the community gathers for discussion and dinner everyone bringing a dish to share. Helps you become more aware of your fellow man in your community. Helps you see who needs support due to rough times. Sadly we hardly see people giving a damn about their fellow man/neighbor. Looking forward to coming changes.

(1) Show this thread