The time draws near where the arrest of all the Pedophiles in Politics, the child murderers in Poltics, Treasonous Politicians and those involved in election fraud and Sedatous Conspiracy to overthrow the government.Also all those in MSM and Corporations will go down. In the end if you are any of these your ending will be by a Military Firing Squad. Arrest to trial = 3-4 days , arrest to execution = 10 days. If you are any of these prepare to die.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

i pray our corrup governors , mayors, etc are included!!!

Time to get it done is now

More Dates Missed
11.5 Remember, Remember the Fifth of November.

11.6 Trump Presidency made public
11.9 Christmas
11.11 Celebration/Inauguration/Victory Day

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Those are not dates. They coorellate with chapters and sections in the law of war manual. Watch the law of war series on rumble from https://rumble.com/c/MAJICEYESQNLY

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Still waiting. What's the hold up!?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

My friend, this is real this time be prepared with 4 weeks of water and food. Looking at somewhere in 15 days or less.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

My friend, this is real this time be prepared with 4 weeks of water and food. Looking at somewhere in 15 days or less.

(2) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Can't come soon enough!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sounds Beautiful!!🤗😍

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

As it should be! 🤬

I want to watch every one of those motherfuckers die!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

This is just so sick and has been right before our eyes.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Is that a lizard on the left. They , demons have been here from day one . What happened Lizard's got hungry and demon humans sold our babies to them? Cant wait to hear the real story
These demons aren't bashful when they erect these statues .They expose their evil in front of our faces.

(2) Show this thread