Wasn't Trump supposed to be announced to be back in office yesterday? 🤔
There sure is a lot of false information out there. I wonder who is starting these rumors?

i have decided to not rely on anyone's date. i feel lile we get our hopes up & dashed. we don't know what goes on behind the scenes & do not know what happened to delay the event. however, i am going to research, prepare, pray & trust God.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nett80 in this post can reply

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

I agree, and I understand misinformation is being put out there along with truth as this is a psychological War. if you live in an area that still mandates masks you will see how psychologically messed up the majority of people are pretty sad I'm one of the very few that do not wear masks.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

agreed. sadly, i didn't have the courage last year. i didn't believe in the masks, but i didn't want to be kicked out, cause a scene, or fired. so I wasn't at my best before. there isn't a mandate here in IN except in some schools(which is sad). but if there is another one imposed i am praying for courage. i have a hard time with confrontation. i have a slight temper and it hurts my light as a Christian. so i have a lot to work on.

My state has no mask mandate except some employers bluff their help to do it. Also in class action for Bydone vax mandate.

(2) Show this thread