Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

On twitter there are a couple more ladies coming out on all of them two Meghan Walsh, John Walsh's daughter and another lady on her feed as well.
John Walsh that was the guy on America's Most Wanted for years is her Dad and she is saying he is a pedo predator and up to his ears in it.
Her and I Lack Eyes (Cali Shai) are naming names dates and places and they are big names here as well
Truth with Proof!
seyekcali

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bad vibes on him ..... I feel extreme anger/evil from that one....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Nana has really never paid him much attention. Those depressing shows were never my cup of tea.
Never really did a lot of those kinds or horror themes, me mostly sifi, love stories, comedy, or action movies where the badass hero saves the day at the end,

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Its weird. My hubby is really intuitive. He HATES Walsh, for no rational reason. But I trust his intuition. Thx for the post.

Was told about that Walsh guy pre net as a trafficker. AND complicit in his sons demise.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I now wonder if he had something to do with his son Adam’s death.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

You and me both and she indicates in her thread that he was part of his disappearance I think.

(1) Show this thread