Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😡😢

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im doing surveillance on a 9 y/o old little girl that has been tardy to school 35x so far this year. i watch the school change her unexcused absences to tardies in real time. The mom and I are holding this card in hopes it proves preacher pedo is a bad guy! We dont know who will listen.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Doq, is twitter blocking this or are the new political leaders of our states
A: Not allowed to post this?
B: Refusing to post?
Bullshit that more people aren’t spreading this everywhere.
Where’s BLM now?
Where’s fake news?
Arrest them all.

Done 🕶️ o7

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

Oh ya Doc thank you for posting this❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏👍🏻👍🏻👏👏👏👏

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

This young lady is a Brave hero with incredible head on her shoulders…❤️❤️❤️I cant wait for the day Obama and Biden are eradicated from this plantetand many more of their freinds😡😡😡may they rott in hell🔥🔥🔥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

On twitter there are a couple more ladies coming out on all of them two Meghan Walsh, John Walsh's daughter and another lady on her feed as well.
John Walsh that was the guy on America's Most Wanted for years is her Dad and she is saying he is a pedo predator and up to his ears in it.
Her and I Lack Eyes (Cali Shai) are naming names dates and places and they are big names here as well
Truth with Proof!
seyekcali

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bad vibes on him ..... I feel extreme anger/evil from that one....

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Demons are getting exposed!

i have followed this young woman for awhile now i hope she gets help they have been on the run for so long

DARK TO LIGHT .
NCSWIC .
☀️🇺🇸🦅

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Well, it got me banned. LOL

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Thank you, coming through same red pill channel today Doq

fyi: all CREATOR'S children are young and old...remember that when killing off the old seems to be ok but save the young is mor important, ,,CREATOR does not see it that way ,,,they all are his children

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Ally Carter is a hero! Justice for the children!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THATS WHY WE ARE BEING BANNED
ITS ALL FALLING DOWN TO THE MSM NOW GAME OVER

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

GIFS work 👍🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I don’t know who’s balls are bigger, Okeefe or Peters!?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

James has been dragging his balls around for a long time so I would think they are pretty humongous, lololol! However, sharing a story about Obama and Biden raping a specific girl who is talking catches his balls up to James's!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!