They just keep on building. This is going to be spectacular.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

WAS THIS NOT BUILT
IN 2016
WAKE UP

REHASHED BULLSHIT

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Someone else had a source today that said they were bulldozing the White House and Congress? I've heard they're going to leave it as a living memorial to tyranny! That doesn't seem so either. Yet noone is living in the vice president's house or the White House.. They're living in a movie studio in Culver City, California. Does anyone know what's being built?πŸ€”

Ghost Ezra... appears to be open floors.. With nothing that looks like Containment. Can you speak to this????

What is the building on the right in the background?

Makings of a Perfect Day! Soon

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

I. WANNA. SEE. MULTIPLE. GALLOWS!!!!

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

I just looked at the live cam and you can see that the room on top of the structure is no longer there. So dismantling. My question is, what is the flag thats flying over the white house. I cant see it clearly?

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Definitly not the US flag.

(1) Show this thread

I was shown on a videp that it is being taken down

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ¦… WWG1WGA

sure looks like its still there to me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ¦… WWG1WGA

sure looks like its still there to me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

A friend of mine drove by yestetday and said it is not longer there. it waa built for the press to cover the fake inauguration.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

BUT THERE'S A VIDEO OF THE PRESS GATHERED IN A HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET ON A BALCONY... THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED AT THE FAKE INAUGURATION WHICH SEEMED TO BE FILMED ON 2 DIFFERENT DAYS...

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The last few days they've been breaking it all down, I think now the top 2 or 3 floors are packed up. Still no official word as to what this was for, if it was already used for something, etc - it's all very confusing and we can so far only speculate. I would imagine in the next day or two it'll be completely gone - one day we'll find out.

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

Observation deck for an very special event in March....we all know who is coming back LOL

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

SEEN THIS PIC 3 WKS AGO LOOKED LIKE ON EARTH TV THEY STARTED TAKING IT DOWN

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

earth TV?

(1) Show this thread

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

is it a parking structure?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

When was this taken? Hmm?

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

Platform for watching the future activities???

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response AZvette Girl to her Publication

🀫Engine for PERFORMING the future activities.

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Not the 1st time this guy has appeared on my feed spouting nonsence. As others have said this structure is being dismantled. Someone has said it's from 30th Dec. Easy to verify a photo online - use tiny eye reverse image. Some accounts are like clickbait. This guy is now blocked...

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Perhaps for international press for an upcoming event of sorts.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Final Stage ?

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

I love God, Truth, Family and Justice, MAGA forever

is that going to be the place for the military tribunals and public executions? outside for all to see?

Is this not a viewing/media stand from inauguration day?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Qmam anon to his Publication

inauguration happened in front of the Capitol Building, not the White House

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Qmam anon to his Publication

inauguration happened in front of the Capitol Building, not the White House

(4) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I'm so glad you're on this site as well. Distillation and focus is so important for me right now, although others repeating information that's "old" is going to be new for the others who are now finally starting to question

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

I just want to see Obama/Biden and the entire crime family drop from the third floor to the second floor attached by the neck using a hemp rope.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

let the rope be 1/2 inch to short lol

(1) Show this thread

Wow....interesting

is suicide weekend upon us? im not sure if too many of these cowards can stand trial

I agree this photo is old. However, I can't make sense of whatever they are doing because in some ways it seems like they are dismantling it, and in others it's like they are rebuilding it. See comments for the photos I took on Tuesday, Thurs, & just a moment ago. Note how the top floor was almost totall broken down on Thursday, and today it seems like it's being rebuilt and reinforced.

In response True North to her Publication

This image above is from Thursday. Note the too floor is almoat totally broken down. Now see the one I took a few mins ago. Rebuilt and reinforced? Thoughts?

(1) Show this thread