I don't know where you are on your journey, whether your questioning, finding, processing, unwinding, confused, joyous, flowing in love, or the dark night, just remember, you are farther than you were yesterday, tomorrow you need not look back, keep going your way, stay with God all-ways, I am sure you know and feel change occurring, you have come so far, just don't ever quit, your just where you should be, Thanks for being You, I Love You and God's Love for You is forever. I Thank You God for the strength given to us all, I Thank You for God never leaving any of us. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ
https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVXNc

Casting Crowns - Here's My Heart (Live) - YouTube

Download the song here: http://smarturl.it/crownsworshipClick to watch the music video for β€œScars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.lnk.to/S...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Yw my fren.. πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’› Glory be to God !!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Heart touching and beautiful, so nice to see all the young ones at that concert, gives hope not all is lost!πŸ™πŸŒΉβ™₯️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Love You. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I just sang along with this song. Thanks for sharing. I needed to hear that. Thanks for your kind words, as well. You always know, exactly what to say and I so appreciate that. Thank you GOD and thank you JESUS, for always being there for us. Thank you for loving us and forgiving us. We can never repay our debt to you, but we can learn to love one another, as you have graciously loved us. Thanks again, Jason. You are truly a GOD send in these trying times.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

You're welcome. Love You Tammi, You are truly a blessing here. πŸ™β€οΈ God is So Very Good to Us, What an amazing place to be, Thank You LORD Jesus, and Thank You Father. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I so so so love this song . . . it is just so beautiful.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes me too, such a lift. πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

I needed that just now, thank you

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

Love You Brother. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Beautiful post Jason!! Thank you.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

YW....God Bless You πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❀️❀️❀️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

God bless you brother.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank You brother. May God Bless You and Yours always, all-waysπŸ™

(1) Show this thread