Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Wait a minute ... who’s paying this guy $10 million to try and get Kyle convicted❓
Is that for real❓
Is it George Soros❓ https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/04/man-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-in-kenosha-files-10-million-lawsuit/
Lawsuit vs Kenosha
Follow the money
Dig
o7

#Q_Anon8

Video in comms: 👇 👇 👇

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Soros was executed recently. He’s gone.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Many are gone- we are watching actors, clones, CGI, or prerecorded video interviews.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes we are. You are on target.

How can we tell if someone is a clone ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

They have no eye lobes.

Gen. Flynn has reposted the last Q drop.
Video - "We're not going to take it anymore"

He is one of Q's less than 10.
Could this mean something ?
It will be 11 months and 3 days on 11-11 since Q last posted.
11.3 ?
Coincidence ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

No, just prepare 3-4 weeks of extra food and water

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Will water be contaminted?

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

There is always a possibility, so as a precaution have enough to last 3-4 weeks.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I have a whole home filtration system and 5200 gallons of treated pool water I can boil. I need to prepare my daughter.

Just be ready and stay safe.

Thank you. You stay safe as well!

Thank you.

So will ecomony crash 12/1 or was debt ceiling raised and I missed it?

It will crash , but, that ends the Federal Reserve and then in 2022 we go back to the Gold Standard with Rainbow Currency.

Ive been waiting for it to crash.. tick tock

It will for sure. I would not have any of my money in the stock market or Bonds. Keep it in cash in a mutual fund ,but, under no circumstances own stocks or bonds.

I have no stocks or bonds. I hace only physical silver, copper etc

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

Good shape then . Great and smart.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

is US debt clock the true value of silver?

(2) Show this thread