Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Wait a minute ... who’s paying this guy $10 million to try and get Kyle convicted❓
Is that for real❓
Is it George Soros❓ https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/04/man-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-in-kenosha-files-10-million-lawsuit/
Lawsuit vs Kenosha
Follow the money
Dig
o7

#Q_Anon8

Video in comms: 👇 👇 👇

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Soros was executed recently. He’s gone.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Many are gone- we are watching actors, clones, CGI, or prerecorded video interviews.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes we are. You are on target.

How can we tell if someone is a clone ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

They have no eye lobes.

Gen. Flynn has reposted the last Q drop.
Video - "We're not going to take it anymore"

He is one of Q's less than 10.
Could this mean something ?
It will be 11 months and 3 days on 11-11 since Q last posted.
11.3 ?
Coincidence ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

No, just prepare 3-4 weeks of extra food and water

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Will water be contaminted?

There is always a possibility, so as a precaution have enough to last 3-4 weeks.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

How will we know if water becomes contaminated and with what?

In response Tom Smith to his Publication

Recently they used caustic soda by hacking into water treatment computers ,but, the lab technicians saw this and made immediate corrections to get the pH in the range for drinking water. That is just one example.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I have a whole home filtration system and 5200 gallons of treated pool water I can boil. I need to prepare my daughter.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Just be ready and stay safe.

(1) Show this thread