Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Wait a minute ... who’s paying this guy $10 million to try and get Kyle convicted❓
Is that for real❓
Is it George Soros❓ https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/04/man-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-in-kenosha-files-10-million-lawsuit/
Lawsuit vs Kenosha
Follow the money
Dig
o7

#Q_Anon8

Video in comms: 👇 👇 👇

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Soros was executed recently. He’s gone.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Many are gone- we are watching actors, clones, CGI, or prerecorded video interviews.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes we are. You are on target.

How can we tell if someone is a clone ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Correction: Ear lobes. . My mispelling , my error. Sorry

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Do you mean the ear lobes are attached? If so, mine are and I can guarantee you I am not a clone! Well…🤦‍♀️

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

No, they do not have ear lobes at all. None attached, zero ear lobes.

Will this happen before bydens 1/4 mandates take effect? and hopefully before they mandate children jab

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

People have free will. Sad many people are tweaked.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

If it were my decision it would. But, it’s not.