Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Wait a minute ... who’s paying this guy $10 million to try and get Kyle convicted❓
Is that for real❓
Is it George Soros❓ https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/04/man-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-in-kenosha-files-10-million-lawsuit/
Lawsuit vs Kenosha
Follow the money
Dig
o7

#Q_Anon8

Video in comms: 👇 👇 👇

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Soros was executed recently. He’s gone.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Many are gone- we are watching actors, clones, CGI, or prerecorded video interviews.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes we are. You are on target.

How can we tell if someone is a clone ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Correction: Ear lobes. . My mispelling , my error. Sorry

Do you mean the ear lobes are attached? If so, mine are and I can guarantee you I am not a clone! Well…🤦‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @CopperLeafFarms in this post can reply

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

Were your ear lobes detached before? I think this applies to the "elite" who can afford clones🤷‍♀️ I do know that joe buydin isn't joe biden is it an actor? a clone?🤷‍♀️ apparently the clones are supposed to be exact duplicates except for the ears and other irregularities ...guess the bad guys gotta pick the real from the fake..then you have the whole vril thing going on as well.. apparently. I reserve judgement on all ideas

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

No, they do not have ear lobes at all. None attached, zero ear lobes.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Will this happen before bydens 1/4 mandates take effect? and hopefully before they mandate children jab

(1) Show this thread