An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Holy shit. Is this real? If it isn't some photoshop hoax then The Simpsons weren't predicting the future, they were programming it. Anybody out there confirm which episode this was?

In the comments: "Thanks man, my Instagram is@liamayson if you want to see more :)" so maybe some talented Simpsons fan did this. I did a search, but didn't see Simpsons in relation to Astrofest, however, disturbingly enough, there is a Simpsons theme park with a Krusty the Clown head and huge mouth which is similar.

In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

If that exists with Rusty the Clown head, it didn't need to be doctored. It still stands solid as predictive programming. It just muddies the waters. I'm confident The Simpsons is one of the biggest predictive programming examples of all time. Just have to make sure we cross our t's, dot our i's on things like this.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication

I agree. Uncomfortably so predictive that it's surprising nobody's been arrested. But for what? What they could be arrested for? Writing the D.S. playbook, or illuminating it?

(1) Show this thread