Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

first astroworld was in 2018

so the east coast better be ready to the tsunami for sure!

i knew the msm was lying, tried to find out why. rededicated my life to God

google image says it's fiction. I haven't watched Simpsons for years so I don't know

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

There have been quite a few Simpson shows that folks have captured and posted showing what appears to be a prediction of future events that have actually happened. So if this continues then La Palma Tidal Wave should be occurring soon as that was also in one of the Simpson shows. Should that come to pass that will be a mass extermination to their God Baal.

Allegedly it was either the writer or the producer of the show who was Illuminati.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Much Weirder than that - think John Connor -- Jesus in terminater and Neo in the Matrix as Jesus Timelines are going to shift on us !

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It was just under 2 years ago that reports were coming out of Wuhan sporadically about people dropping dead in the streets - not from the corona but because they were asphyxiated
Sound familiar?
That was also when the term "terra hertzing" began to make the rounds

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

5G is theb Killer -- not any virus -- trying to load us with metals to exterminate us ---- Chemtrails - Vaccines - Masks -Tests and satanise your hands

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Holy shit. Is this real? If it isn't some photoshop hoax then The Simpsons weren't predicting the future, they were programming it. Anybody out there confirm which episode this was?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication

In the comments: "Thanks man, my Instagram is@liamayson if you want to see more :)" so maybe some talented Simpsons fan did this. I did a search, but didn't see Simpsons in relation to Astrofest, however, disturbingly enough, there is a Simpsons theme park with a Krusty the Clown head and huge mouth which is similar.

(1) Show this thread

most likely the graphene oxide and the luciferase

graphine oxide thats in the jabs moves with magnets, and vibrates in movement to music, if this stuff or even metal particles are in your body, organs, they are going to vibrate to the sound, people forget that we have Iron in our blood, they know the science behind all this, remember when wuhan people where dropping dead after vomiting blood, then just passing out does that not look like what just happened at the concert

(4) Show this thread

putain de rituel 🙄

(1) Show this thread