Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

if 11/11 is where President Trump is pronounced as still the president that should be enough proof for everyone that these predictions are real. For the majority of us we realize that with so much going on that this is a real movement and things really are happening.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

i was thinking the same thing but i do not know. i think we will disappointed again. i am still amazed at how many people who are kind of awake still think Trump is behind all these deaths

Its a White Hat movement around the world, this has been in the works for many years. Everything is going to be ok. My Dad worked for the underground paper during WW11
in Europe now we work for the alternative news so keep up the good work. We need you.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it