Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

if 11/11 is where President Trump is pronounced as still the president that should be enough proof for everyone that these predictions are real. For the majority of us we realize that with so much going on that this is a real movement and things really are happening.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

i was thinking the same thing but i do not know. i think we will disappointed again. i am still amazed at how many people who are kind of awake still think Trump is behind all these deaths

(1) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

its time they admit it🙄

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Maricopa County & China CCP Best Buddies, Dominion Reps worked for Kamala. Bill Barr got paid by Dominion.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

While some Anon, whose name I can't remember, kept cheering for Barr while he was doing nothing, calling him "Honey Badger", I didn't trust Barr. Again - the gut instinct tells the truth even before my mind knows the truth.

(1) Show this thread

is there a time frame he must answer by?

We do deserve an answer