Look.

We all make mistakes.

I’m not perfect.

But I started REALLY listening to what God wanted me to do a long time ago.

I sacrificed everything to listen to HIM.

Friends, family, money... everything.

But because I sacrificed early, I’m blessed to be “ahead of the game” and have the ability to warn others.

Please don’t take my warnings lightly. They are inspired and from the heart with love. But I know people have brushed my mask warnings off in the past and now they are panicking.

In the end we are all family. But God is testing each and every one of us right here, right now.

Eternity is at stake.

If there was ever a time to display courage in your lifetime, now is that time. You may only have one chance to do so.

🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Definately feeling it Doq!

I'm so grateful you are still here DoQ....

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Beautiful! Nicely said. Thank you for the inspiration and may God bless us all, today and every day. 😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🕊☮️🌍

Veronica was promoting the same messages ❤

#ThePeoplesBridge

(3 images)

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

I miss my sweet friend! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

Your awesome Doc i love 98% of what you post 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸the attacks of patriots not so much..keep the positive vibrations going

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

1 Cor 3:9c-11, 16-17
Brothers and sisters:
You are God’s building.
Do you not know that you are the temple of God,
and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

If anyone destroys God’s temple,
God will destroy that person;
for the temple of God, which you are, is holy.

THANKS BE TO GOD!
Our loving and compassionate Lord will not abandon a contrite and humble heart [= repent! the time is NOW]

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏 God Wins!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Well said! When we make the choice to accept and believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, His very Spirit indwells us. He promised that His Spirit would lead us to all truth, give us discernment and understanding. We were created to live in dependency of God and to trust Him. We were not created to live in fear and base our decisions on fear. As we make those decisions that go against the evil of this world, the Holy Spirit provides our strength and courage. God has promised to provide as we step out in faith and trust.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Jesus is my LORD and Savior, He is The Way, The Truth, The Life.🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great advice! I too have been there. I found all of the, "I think, I'm All That"hype isn't what its built up to be. Love, health , and being real is best.
Listening to God is most important!
Mistakes are lessons we hope to never repeat. That's why God made erasers. :o)
Being Honest and REAL , and sticking with God, along with the person in the mirror is awesome.
Great reminder you have shared. Peace and Love be with out.
We are more than "ALL That" with Almighty God in our heart. woohoo for us.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Right on Brother. ❤️🙏🕊️....👍😎💪

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

🙏🌿

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏💯

Amen, we win NOW though finally. Amen.

✨God Bless You Doq✨ You are an Inspiration Patriot🙏

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

how is there only 12 other people commenting on here? We need to find our fam/frenz

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Love you DOQ . ❤️ Thank you for all that you do! You are a true patriot and we are so grateful for YOU . 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼❤️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Doq, Do you know anyone here that is lying and deceiving and pretending to be somebody else ? Do you think These people will suffer the wrath of God and feel the emotional pain they gave others for their Deceit ? I know you like to call out fake patriots -48 was one of them who else you got ?

This is not aimed at the op
I agree almost 100% but I use the term Source energy
Apart from that I did everything the same
Many "God" People shun those of us who choose alternative terms because they perceive that to be the only word that can be
Those people are going to struggle with honesty at the gates. We are all on the same journey, pointing fingers is a sign of pride and ego.
Even though i know i will get angry responses just know that I am connected to source energy and that it communicates with me. Your opinions have zero bearing on mine. Human individuals cannot break that connection
Simply associating with God does not put you automatically on the "winning team" You and only you have to do the hard work and earn that connection
BTW I am no where near perfect either. It's not about perfection. It's about honesty and casting off all that corrupts you. Then accepting your new existence without malice. Live the way you should live not the way you want to. And let all othe

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Free Music to his Publication

Yes.

I call it Source too.

The word 'Gid', is too tied in my mind woth man made religion - which is just another form of herd control.

I refuse to be part of the herd. I refuse to be controlled.

I will walk my own path, with the energy I am given by Source.

That gut feeling, is direct communication with Source... We just have to develop awareness of it, then understand the language, to interpret it - so we can use that to see our path.

I trust my gut, I see connections I never imagined now, this is what joining the Q community has helped facilitate.

We are all connected through Source, it is the place we return to.

This is how I see my existance now.

Because it is not couched in the language of a book (written, rewritten, interpreted in many languages, subjected to political editing and used as a tool to ensure the power if a few) - yes, there are those who view this as 'not them', but - we are speaking of the same thing.

Trust your gut.

(1) Show this thread

Doq numbers dont lie!
Dont take the Jab!
Dont wear a mask!

I see a common mistake here that we all make... if you are speaking about God and what you will do, it is no longer about God. Your works do not grant you favor nor could they ever. Faith in God through Jesus gives you undeserved unwarranted blessings... if you think you are doing it or earning it then it is not God. Only one chance? All sins were forgiven, All (past, present, future)... God will only judge the righteousness of believers, not their sins as we all sin and he knew/knows that so he sent his only son to do what we could/can never

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What are the other options? Really?

We are eternal beings!
We should act like it!
NO FOOKN FEAR!

Fear and allowing satan and his minions to control us is how we got into this shit to start with.

Your options are either STAND with God and America or

STAND with God and America!

You truely have no other options!

Stand up! Deny all mask and vaccine mandates!

If you sell your soul to satan while he holds a knife to your child's throat well... then you are lost forever.

Your child's future and your soul is at stake here not just your job!
You can get another job, you only have one soul!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

GOD'S HOLY TRUTH !!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

God bless you Doq
thank you for all you do!

Thank you brother for speaking from the heart.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Doc, I think. we are all here because we feel an inner obligation to get to the bottom of the truth and spread it.. Not a convenient way, because, unfortunately, too often you become the target of some. But we know that there is no alternative. Anyone who panics now has never been there with their heart. And eternity takes place, one way or another. That alone is in God's hand.

This post sounds like you...alls you can do is provide info you believe in and let people decide whats best for them...idk how God works but his plan for you is for you......
p.s when you name call or order people around it makes you look like youre rattled

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I agree! God will give us guidance when we ask! People get very offended when told to who to listen to and who not to listen to. I have asked God for guidance and I will go with him 🙏. We must unite not divide ❤️

(1) Show this thread