I warned you about masks on Twitter.

I warned that if you didn’t stand up to them back then your life would get much shittier in the future.

Some brushed it off and complied with their employers.

Now it’s apparent that some are STILL battling their inner demons because they can’t fathom leaving their job. So they’re literally toeing the line of the ultimate form of stupidity.

You coward ass individuals need to man your shit together and step up. Be a man. Trust God. Stop listening to everyone else.

Now is not the time to retreat and cave to the darkness.

God will reward those that honor truth and righteousness. Man the F up!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God WILL provide if people will turn to to HIM, trust HIM with all their heart. I know, because God has been faithful and true to provide miraculously for me several times.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones.
Proverbs 3:5-8 😇

Agreed. This isn't about a job/paycheck. This is standing against tyranny. We have lost almost everything (except our dignity) for refusing to comply. It's worse for some than others but if people don't unite against tyranny it's game over anyway.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

I love my job but I will give it up in a heartbeat if they require me to take the vaccine or submit to weekly testing. I work from home. See no one in my daily activities.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I remind management why you dont give me all the free time to do as i please. No probs now!

there such thing as money which is only gotren from working, here in the UK if you pack your job in you get no benefits for a month, because you gave up a job, people need to eat, warm their homes, pay the bills how do they do that if they leave their job, all they'll worry about is becoming homeless!!! many people nowadays are so short on funds they don't have money in reserve, if you have plenty of money to call on don't you think they'd do that!!!!!!, sick of this having a go at workers caught in the trap, its like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, give them the truths & the money to make the change, stop dissing everyone its not helping!

You can’t be “Sort Of Pregnant”.

Just LIKE you can’t be Sort of a PATRIOT!!

Masks are EVIL and Spread LIES, Anyone “Justifying” a Mask knows in their heart that they are LYING!!!

I would post a PIC of POTUS Maskless at the Military Game last year walking Centerfield (while all Military with him had the Muzzle on. You either Get it, or you don’t), but Anonup won’t let me Post Pics today!!

I've maned up (so to speak) years ago.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen & Amen !

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

When my 15 yo grandson committed suicide last Oct., we rushed to the hospital in Chicago...wore a mask to get in at the entrance to hospital, but once on the floor, took it off the whole time & not 1 nurse or doctor ever said anything to us the whole time we were there. I think they understood the situation, even the doctors or nurses were not wearing a mask.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I am very sorry to hear the loss of your Grandson. My nephew took his own life 2 years ago at a young age of 22. I pray God brings comfort and healing to your family.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Devastating....This entire Shit Show is to blame for all Suicides, in my opinion!!

Praying you feel him around and See Obvious Signs for you from HIM!! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

He wil be a Warrior on the other side! Jesus LOVES his Children!!

(2) Show this thread

For some of US the Job/Career is "The Battlefield", and quitting or being fired when that line in the sand is not yet crossed for US would be silly (Forced V and/or Masks for 8+ hours a day). You cannot fight the system if you remove yourself from it.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

What if all the "White Hats" left the "Battlefield" aka quit....!?

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

ouside of a sterile environment masks can can be deadly. This is a death cult this is a depopulation agenda 2021 UN world wide removal of as many millions of people possible, release of bioweapon, virus deaths plus mask infections plus pnemonia takes its toll. All medical advice or mandates from GOVT OR UN are for the purpose of causing more death. If they wanted you healthy the cures are already here.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I flew to FL without a mask. As soon as the pilot announced that you can remove to eat or drink. I sipped a bottle of water and ate peanuts for 2 hrs straight.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

grateful for all your warnings, Doq!!!
please help me find out if:
FB, TWTR, AMZN, BTC, ETH will shatter to the ground.
have a grand day!

53 yo grandma here... half-ass wore one only once to get my sister into the ER for a kidney stone. Took it off once we were alone and left it off even when nurses and dr came in. The only comment that was made was “ you must be a republican”... i am a registered Democrat who votedfor Trump, twice. I was denied a dr visit because i refused. i lost my job because i refused. i will not play their games

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...so, your saying......dont listen to them...listen to me?
we all have the gift, from God, of free will....
he doesnt condem for making a bad choice.

this post has a different tone than your usual.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I’m leaving my job this week. Tomorrow is my last day. They are forcing everyone to get the jab and I said I would never put that crap in me therefore I’m leaving.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

🙏 God will Reward Those that Honor Truth and Righteousness Seventeen Times🌟

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

I don't think that is the way God rewards people, and certainly don't think we can say how many times God will reward a person. 17 is great number, let's don't over do it. People will think your nuts.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Is there grades of nuts? How much crazier can one theorist be when friends and family already think you're nuts. Besides, "cast your bread upon the water, for you will find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth. If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth, and if a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie." So scriptures do allow for us to real eyez that whatever you do shall come back to you. And I also believe that if done properly with pure intent, it all shall come back to you and the measure overflowing. "For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.". So it is not being of proud nature to expect His promises to be.

(2) Show this thread

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

No Mask Ever And I Put It Out There Daily...

TRUTH!!! 🇺🇸🦅

I remember you blocking users with a mask in their profile pic 👊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

whats the matter? Plan not working?

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Way to give em hell DOQ!