Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Indeed, it has been VERY ODD!

Amazing to me is the fact that Clarence Thomas is our only justice on the Supreme Court now... all others having been found corrupt.

I watched his confirmation hearings on TV with my grandpa before he passed.

They put him through the wringer.

Yet he is the only one found NOT to be a filthy traitor.

AMAZING - all expressed here!
Manifestation of our new world is happening NOW, with everyones thoughts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvMENZMoN9s

MANDELA EFFECT: How To JUMP Into A Parallel Universe. This CHANGES Everything! Cynthia Sue Larson - YouTube

Luke, I am your father.. Right? Mirror Mirror on the wall.. NOPE! ​​Movie quotes, global events, your memory, and the memories of millions have been TAMPERED...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I been saying this from day one. No one will believe it. its like handing them a bologna sandwich and they say That isn't a bologna sandwich. you cant un-brainwash an idiot. no one wants to listen. my neighbor works for ATT..refuses to believe this.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"Yes" to all of those questions, but unfortunately a lot of people still say "no."

So here we are.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

And Very STRANGE that the Airport Detectors can see the graphene in your body. So they know if you've been vaccinated.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Does anyone find it odd that the Fauci, CDC recommendations were to weaken YOUR immune system? (masks, distancing, fear, over sanitizing, no sunshine, fresh air)
Does anyone find it odd people need a "vaccine" for an upper respiratory illness with a 99% recovery for most.
Does anyone find it odd that medications that can cure this upper respiratory illnesses were banned?
Doesxanyone find it odd that medical staff are fired during a "pandemic?"

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Odd indeed, but what is very odd is that people still trust Fauci and the CDC.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Everything in this C propaganda is odd and freaky 🤬 Get out of this stupid game 👍😉

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Those towers can come down faster than they went up....WE ARE THE MAJORITY....

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i want out of here. They have so many cell phone towers & whatever else on my Giant apartment complex.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All makes complete sense.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Be careful who you follow concert goers! 😎👍

care to explain? I dont get it...

(1) Show this thread