Only people mentioned by @AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication

Doubt it, I doubt many outside the USA have heard of either, I havent.

I have heard of the chilli pepper band but I had no idea who was or is in that band.

People who the world knows about, global scale are people such as the queen of england, pope francis, obama, biden, clinton, bush, dalai lama, and a few more other world leaders,the next level down is the big movie stars and maybe some solo pop stars, as for sports stars, basketball, baseball or american football stars are pretty much unknown outside the USA, people like the house speaker also unknown outside the USA.

There isnt many known to all the world, apart from the named list, the worlds a big place.

So those few names are the shortlist.

Only followers of this user (@Nickie) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, the mans net worth is $10 million, got his own TV show to "HELP" the FBI get the bad guys, had to drop his lawsuit against Sears after it was revealed his wife left the little boy unattended for 90 min in the store, and he and his wife were habitual drug users. They're cocaine addiction wouldn't have looked very good in court. This tells you everything you need to know about the FBI (as if you needed more). What a total scam.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m sticking with Fauci for genocide

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I heard about this a while ago but never thought about first arrest.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

This will blow many in America's minds.

Would Oprah be a bigger shock?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I think that would be a close call 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Wondering when in the natural fk this would be uncovered, you said a fkin mouthful, pre net told of this fk. BY you guessed it the bloodliner.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you for sharing that!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

nah, IMO it needs to be someone most everyone knows worldwide IE Pope? i dunno 🐸

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

OMG NO!! Disgusting!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I lived in Florida when his child was kidnapped and murdered. So was that all a lie? 😲

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Either little Adam was a sacrifice (typical of these Satanist), or there never was an Adam. IDK, but as more came out about Broward County Fl over the past several years, I couldn't help but wonder if the whole thing was fraud. Eventually we'll get to the Charles Manson murders. That'll be VERY interesting. It's all been a matrix to get us to live in fear.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Tells you everything about the FBI, huh????

(2) Show this thread

OMG!! Had NO idea!! 🙀

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I didn’t know either. Just started digging on this the past couple days.

(1) Show this thread