I need prayer please. If anyone sees this and prays, I need a touch. I don't want to leave my family but the pain is unbearable at times. Like today. Please. I have skin Lupus just for starters and here's a pic of what skin Lupus is doing all over me. FATHER!!! PLEASE JESUS. I love you all and thankful for those days you all kept me going. I pray that none be decieved. Jesus loves us all! 💜💜🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Thank you! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Honey + Declare Your Healing = = = > < >
I'll Agree with You + Along with Heaven = = = > < >
It's Already Yours + By His Stripes = = = > < >

All You Need Is Belief+Faith+Make+Sure+You+Have+Forgivness.
Scorpion/demon + BE GONE + In the Name of Jesus + Ty+Amen.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Matthew 18:19 💜💜🙏🙏🙋 THANK YOU!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

(1) Show this thread

May God bless you and may Jesus heal you as He did the lepers.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

scholar.google.com

In the early days of Covid last year an Anon on Twitter discovered googlescholar.com and found many studies on the efficacy of HCQ on many diseases, including lupus. This search engine was basically unknown to most of us.
I just used it to find the info below. I hope you can use it and also find a natural health practitioner who can help you.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Thank you! I love you and appreciate this!! AND...JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Prayers for your healing🙏✝️🕊

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i pray you get the help you need!! God bless you❣️🙏🙏🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank You! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I agree that this is a side effect from vaccines and other toxins. There are holistic ways to treat yourself. 1st you need to detox. I could send you info on how in a private message if you would like. You can also take detox baths that will help you. Fill tub with water as hot as you can stand it. Put two cups of Epson salt, one cup of Baking Soda and one cup of Borax and soak in it (as much of your body under water as possible) for at least 30 minutes. Do this about 3 times a week. 2nd eat a low inflammatory diet. Meaning eat chicken (Organic) and Fish (Wild Caught) with vegetables. Along with fresh fruit (again organic). 3rd drink lots of clean water ( I use zero Water because it's the only water purification that takes out Fluoride) with a few drops of lemon essential oil in it. (it has to be a pure essential oil like doterra). Lastly there are other essential oils to help you with pain and inflammation and vitamins that include omegas (I can also help you with these.).

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Also forgot to add, listen to healing music and sleep frequencies music.(432 hz) Find it on You Tube. It makes a huge difference. Listen as much as you can. Also practice grounding as much as you can. (walking barefoot on dirt and grass or beach for at least 30 minutes a day). And try to get about 20 to 30 minutes of sun on your skin a day. (no sunblock. your skin needs to absorb the vitamin D). sun gaze as much as you can as well. So healing. (stare at the sun at sun rise or at sun set.) All these things will help heal you. Private Message me if you need me to help you more.

(1) Show this thread

Sending you prayers and healing energy.🙏💙

I volunteered at the local lupus foundation for 10 years. Lupus is a horrid disease, and unpredictable. There are many treatments, including western medicine and alternative ones. Since lupus is an inflammatory autoimmune disease, there are many things to reduce the inflammation. There are foods that are better, and some that should be avoided.

Knowing what the triggers are is important too. Since many lupus patients can have more than one condition (i.e., thyroid, vitamin D and B12 deficiency, etc.), I hope you have a very good rheumatologist and internist.

You may know all of this already. But I had to try to help you in any way I could. 💙

https://www.lupus.org/resources/how-lupus-affects-the-skin

https://dermnetnz.org/topics/discoid-lupus-erythematosus

https://www.hopkinslupus.org/lupus-info/lifestyle-additional-information/lupus-diet/

https://infusionassociates.com/lupus-diet/

https://www.lupus.org

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you! As a sufferer of SLE for many years now I have found great relief and comfort in all of these links provided.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

IM FINDING OUT FROM DR ARDIS ??? THAT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE ARE FROM PARASITES BACTERIA FUGI ... LIKE LYMES

(3) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers and healing light energy

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

🙏

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Thank You!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

nothing can survive in an alkaline body try doing a natural method of organic honey and apple cider vineger and lemon

half a organic lemon squeezed into a cup add one tablespoon of honey organic honey only my fav is rain forest honey easy got online and 2 tablespoon of ACV add half of some mineral water and top up with boiled water just to a drinkable temp not hot and drink 1 in the morning before you eat and one at night before bed

Trust me this works wonders for everything give it a try i love the stuff

Thank You!!!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

may God surround you with the healing light of love!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼💕

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

praying for you

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am praying for You Sister. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank You Brother!! I so love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

💜💜Thank you!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Divine love and light healing to you

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

💜💜 Thank you! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you for healing

In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication

Thank you!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praying for you for healing in all aspects of your life! 🙏🏻❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank you!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💕

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I am so sorry. Looks so painful. Lord Jesus please rest your healing hands on our sister in Christ. In your name I pray, Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers for you

Thank you! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE. 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Thank you! I love you!! JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I will pray for you for Jesus to heal you and take away the pain. Also go to youtube and search hertz frequencies for healing of lupus, autoimmune disease healing. Also try frequencies for detoxing your body. Look at all of them. They really work. I was already using them with good results but realized I hadn't tried the frequencies on my clogged ear. So I played them and guess what it helped within an hour! Back again today so I played different ones and I can hear and my ears aren't clogged.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank you! I have been trying frequencies for healing and detox. 💜 💜 I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!

(1) Show this thread