JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I need prayer please. If anyone sees this and prays, I need a touch. I don't want to leave my family but the pain is unbearable at times. Like today. Please. I have skin Lupus just for starters and here's a pic of what skin Lupus is doing all over me. FATHER!!! PLEASE JESUS. I love you all and thankful for those days you all kept me going. I pray that none be decieved. Jesus loves us all! 💜💜🙏🙏

nothing can survive in an alkaline body try doing a natural method of organic honey and apple cider vineger and lemon

half a organic lemon squeezed into a cup add one tablespoon of honey organic honey only my fav is rain forest honey easy got online and 2 tablespoon of ACV add half of some mineral water and top up with boiled water just to a drinkable temp not hot and drink 1 in the morning before you eat and one at night before bed

Trust me this works wonders for everything give it a try i love the stuff

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Thank You!!!! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜💜🙏🙏

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

it is a wonderful mix no need for HCQ or anything

(1) Show this thread