JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I need prayer please. If anyone sees this and prays, I need a touch. I don't want to leave my family but the pain is unbearable at times. Like today. Please. I have skin Lupus just for starters and here's a pic of what skin Lupus is doing all over me. FATHER!!! PLEASE JESUS. I love you all and thankful for those days you all kept me going. I pray that none be decieved. Jesus loves us all! 💜💜🙏🙏

I will pray for you for Jesus to heal you and take away the pain. Also go to youtube and search hertz frequencies for healing of lupus, autoimmune disease healing. Also try frequencies for detoxing your body. Look at all of them. They really work. I was already using them with good results but realized I hadn't tried the frequencies on my clogged ear. So I played them and guess what it helped within an hour! Back again today so I played different ones and I can hear and my ears aren't clogged.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank you! I have been trying frequencies for healing and detox. 💜 💜 I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!