Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Jenn __X to her Publication
In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Everyone is jumping ship. 😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

i hear you! been questioning for 30 years - big eye openings 20 years ago. it was lonely back then - but not today.

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

1913 was a bad year for the USA - Truth be told 1871 was worst. Truth be told.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Collapse the budget at the same time please and thank you.

They dont have enough revenue coming in and cant print new money, Nana doesnt think extending or raising the debt ceiling is gonna help them, where they gonna get the physical cash?
They sure as hell cant borrow it, USCorp. is bankrupt!
giggled

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Interesting how they plan on paying the illegals💲💲💲💲

(1) Show this thread

OMG I LOVE WHEN YOUR POSTS AND MY POST ALIGN!!!! no matter the platform it makes me feel like I am thinking like the Big Dogs!!!

Jesus PLEASE BURN THOSE TRESTLE boards, ends the enemy.

if you went to a donald trump rally and don jr showed up instead of The Don. would you throw a tomato 🍅?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Good!