Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Don Jr.

TITANIC COMMS

Banking system is FOOKED!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.

I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

While working a real job. God has kept me strong. My wife of 34 years thought I was out of my mind until the last two years. "COVID" Now she is like WTH is going on. 1 by 1 the rest wake up. Be well and GOD bless..

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

If it were not for wife, my job 22 miles out in the middle of nowhere, in the hills of upper mid-west praire, with no cell service. I would have gone bat sheet crazy. This has been a fookin roller coaster ride. Last day this year was this past Wednesday. Now with winter weather here. As well some serious cold coming. Time's at hand for her and I to lay low, study the Book and get a little closer to God.
Something to look forward to.
WWG1WGA
Be blessed

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

WoW 😳 Tawny Kitawn is dead?!?

well there goes a solid era of MTV

boy - i need to go read mainline more

(3) Show this thread